Pay per click marketing (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an web marketing model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" methods used in television and newspaper advertising. Unlike the traditional pay-per-impression advertising model that charges advertisers every time an ad is viewed, the PPC model only charges when a potential customer actually clicks on the ad. So, it is possible to have thousands of people looking ad your ad for free.
Pay Per Click marketing ads are usually strategically placed within the results page shown through the search engines. It is located maybe on top of the page or on the sides. The payment for this advertising method is charged whenever a particular web browser would click on the advertisement and view it. For Google PPC, a click may cost anywhere between $0.05 and $50 depending on the keyword. For most keywords the cost typically runs between $1.50 and $3.50.
Benefits of Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Here are some of the benefits that Pay Per Click marketing can give you, as long as you are able to execute your campaign well:
- Pay Per Click Marketing can give you immediate results
- PPC Marketing will allow you to control the amount that you want to spend
- Pay Per Click Marketing will enable you to target even the distant places
- PPC Marketing can be a good boost for every season or special occasion
Our Pay-Per-Click marketing services provide you with the following features:
- Set up of Google Adwords campaign to promote your business
- Set up of Bing AdCenter campaign to promote your business
- We guarantee 25,000 targeted website visitors over 12 months
- Purchase of high-traffic banner ads designed to reach 50,000 web users
- Monthly reports for your website traffic and search engine ranking
Why It Is Important To Let A Professional Firm Handle Your Pay-Per-Click Marketing Campaigns
- A badly designed Pay per click advertising campaign is prone to click fraud. Many times competitors click on your ad which only adds to your costs
- Pay per click advertising requires certain experience so as to avoid losses. It is quite possible that you may not reap the required benefits in the early days since some time is required to acquaint yourself with customers’ behavior.
- Only a well-designed PPC campaign can reduce the number of visitors clicking on your ad without making from you.