According to Wikipedia, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.
Today over 80% of the US population is online looking for products and services. With nearly 15 billion online searches every month and social media sites that rival populations of large countries, there’s unlimited opportunity for small businesses to reach new customers utilizing search engine optimization. But to take advantage of that opportunity, it is vital to rank high in the search engines, to leverage social media and pay per click advertising, and to make sure your website turns visitors into leads and sales.
The AltoWeb Search Engine Optimization package includes the following features:
- Thorough website audit and scorecard to identify opportunities for search engine optimization
- Free keyword research to identify which keywords will bring most traffic to your site
- Complete rewrite of all your website content as per Google's stringent content guidelines
- Rewrite of your website’s search rank factors (titles, metatags, geolocation tags, etc)
- Targeted page 1 and page 2 positions on Google, Yahoo or Bing for 50 local search keywords which your customers use when they look for your products or services
- Professional editing of 1 article per month submitted it to 100 article sites.
- Professional editing of 1 press release submitted it to 10 news and press release sites
- Your website will be submitted to 100+ search engines and 50+ business directories
- Mutual link exchanges and blog posts with industry related sites
- Monthly reports for your website traffic and search engine ranking