1. Video marketing can quickly showcase your name, products and services to a huge audience.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a thousand pictures. Our recommendation is that you submit your videos directly to as many sharing sites as possible to expand your brand name reach. Your videos should be optimize for content search engines and should be tested across multiple platforms. Use your keywords and tags as much as you can. Attractive title and description will catch the attention of viewers. Mention your URL many times in the video to land the viewer in your business page. Embedding special effects, background music can grab more attention.
2. A viral online video can get you free tv airtime.
How many times have you turned on the news just to hear about some virul YouTube videos? A well-created viral video can indeed provide your company with free advertising. You can create a video on any issue that may appeal to a mass audience. If your video is interesting, people will share it with others creating the possibility of it becoming viral. We recommend you come up with a concept that is both entertaining, informative, and humorous. Baby videos often fit these criteria.
- video will be about 90% of all internet traffic in 2013.
- 64% of retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer in average compared to a site that does not contain video. In the e commerce world, the longer a visitor stays on the site, the greater the chances of him turning into a buyer.
- Between January 2010 and January 2011 viewing time of videos grew by an amazing 44.5%.
- Video in email marketing has been shown to increase click through by 96%!
- With the right optimization, video marketing increases the chances of a front-page Google search result by 53 times.
- Internet retailers report that visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy the product than visitors who do not look at videos.
The AltoWeb video marketing/tv advertising service includes the following features:
- Selection of desired consumer demographics (age, income etc)
- Custom 30-sec or 60-sec video marketing ad with professional voiceover and licensed music.
- Options of online video marketing (YouTube) advertising, local TV advertising, TV Billboard or TV crawl